Manage episode 237565165 series 1757536
Michal is on a mission to support individuals who feel helpless to expand beyond their limits so they can regain the control over their lives.
In 2012, Michal read the book titled “The Slight Edge” by Jeff Olson and started to turn his life around. In the next six years he lost weight, broke over 200 personal fitness records, developed dozens of daily habits, overcame shyness, doubled his income, started a book advertising business, liberated his wife from a day job, and published 16 books sharing how he achieved all the above.
He regularly blogs at www.expandbeyondyourself.com and the story of his life’s transformation was featured in the re-release of “The Slight Edge” in 2013. You can follow him on his journey on Twitter at @StawickiMichal or on Facebook at @expandbeyondyourself .
Listen as we talk about:
- Purpose is to fulfill potential and find specific ways to do so
- To change your life you have to put in small amounts of effort every single day
- The most popular way people find purpose in they're lives is by changing their circumstances
- Whatever you do consistently is what you will get results from
- You cannot change your direction over night, but you can change your direction
- The success process is one of continual growth
- It isn't as important to be original in what you do, but to own whatever it is that you are doing
Sign up or hear more about our Path to Purpose course here
Join our purpose seeking podcast community at...
Sign up for the Bi-Weekly Newsletter by emailing: email@example.com
Help More Find Their Purpose by Donating to the Podcast