055: Scott Allan - Helping People to Maximize Their Greatest Potential and Live a Bold and Thriving Lifestyle
Manage episode 246805112 series 1757536
Scott Allan writes books that focus on changing old routines, overcoming self-defeating behavior and the best strategies on dealing with rejection. He believes that successful living is a series of small actions taken consistently on a daily basis in order to build an empowering and freedom-based lifestyle.
Scott resides in western Japan where he spends most of his time travelling, writing and counting the many gratitude of life. He is the author of Undefeated, Rejection Reset and over ten other bestselling books. With a deep passion for teaching, building life skills, and inspiring others to take charge of their lives, he is committed to a path of constant and never-ending self-improvement.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scottallanauthor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScottAllanCoach
- Website: https://scottallanauthor.com/
- Books in Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/Scott-Allan/e/B00GG165RO
Listen as we talk about:
- "Once you make a decision, everything just starts to fall right into place."
- "We need to develop the skill of how to share and how to sharpen, because we can't see the label of the jar we are in."
- "If we're not making progress, making changes with our thoughts, actions, and beliefs, we get stuck. If you are stuck in an old routine and you know you are stuck, and you are desperate to get out, then you know you have to change something."
- "A lot of people end up failing not because they are on the wrong path but they stopped believing."
- "There is no easy path. You have to believe 100% that you are gonna achieve this thing. And you also have to also realize that there are no guarantees that you're going to achieve it. But, the only guarantee there is, is that if you don't start doing something, nothing's gonna change."
- Exploring your hidden potentials and bringing it out
- Setting mini habits and micro goals that are tangible
- How visualization plays an important role in achieving goals
- Sign up or hear more about our Path to Purpose course here
Join our purpose seeking podcast community at...
Sign up for the Bi-Weekly Newsletter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help More Find Their Purpose by Donating to the Podcast