Manage episode 259870413 series 1757536
In the second part of Bryan's podcast episode, Tanur Badgley will be wrapping up their conversation on the Exponential Impact of Creating Better Relationships. Listen as they talk about cultivating self-advocacy, acknowledgment, and awareness and how these factors play an important role in finding and committing to a deeper relationship.
Get to know more about Bryan : ⬇️
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS and WEBSITE
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bryanfalchuk
- Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/bryanfalchuk
- Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bryanfalchuk
- Website - https://bryanfalchuk.com/
- Do a Day - https://www.doadaybook.com/
- The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships - https://5075100.com/
- The Do a Day Podcast - https://www.doadaybook.com/podcast/
Listen as we talk about: 👂🏽
- Valuing and acknowledging one's self and personal feelings
- The important role of self-advocacy, acknowledgment, and awareness in finding and committing to a deeper relationship.
Connect with the PEOPLE OF PURPOSE community:
✔️ SUBSCRIBE TO THE PEOPLE OF PURPOSE PODCAST
Go to our https://linktr.ee/PeopleofPurposePodcast to subscribe in your favorite listening platform.
✔️ RATE AND REVIEW OUR PODCAST CHANNEL
Leaving a quick rating and a short review of how People of Purpose has impacted you is super helpful. Feedback from awesome people like you will help us know what People of Purpose has been doing great and what we can improve on. If you would like to know how to leave a review, here are the instructions.
✔️ LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Like and Follow People of Purpose on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.