Manage episode 260617399 series 1757536
Tanya J. Miller is a certified life coach with over eighteen years of experience working with youth, young adults, and women throughout the community and in ministry to pursue purpose, passion, vision, and destiny.
A graduate with a BBA in finance and business management from Northwood University and an MBA from Regent University, she is also a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and ScrumMaster®.
She is the owner of Tanya J. Miller, LLC, where she is an accomplished author, motivational speaker, life coach, and leadership strategist.
She has been happily married for almost nine years and currently lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Get to know more about Tanya : ⬇️
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS and WEBSITE
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalkingwithTanya/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/talkingwithtanya/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/talkingwittanya
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/talkingwithtanyatwt
- Website - https://www.tanyajmiller.com/
- Talking with Tanya Mixtape Vol 1: Unapologetic on Purpose - https://www.amazon.com/Talking-Tanya-Mixtape-Vol-Unapologetic/dp/B0819SR4QQ
Mentioned in this Episode: 👇🏽
- Dr. Myles Munroe - https://www.munroeglobal.com/
- The Principles and Power of Vision by Dr. Myles Munroe -https://www.amazon.com/Principles-Power-Vision-Myles-Munroe/dp/0883689510
Listen as we talk about: 👂🏽
- Why she sees life as a puzzle and what she meant by doing life and leadership unapologetically on purpose
- Her transition to purposeful living and what it is about writing that unlocks her understanding of her purpose
- The role of her Christian faith in shaping a purposeful life
- Her journey in learning and applying business knowledge and entrepreneurship and how these have helped her to be where she is today
Connect with the PEOPLE OF PURPOSE community:
✔️ RATE AND REVIEW OUR PODCAST CHANNEL
- Leaving a quick rating and a short review of how People of Purpose has impacted you is super helpful. Feedback from awesome people like you will help us know what People of Purpose has been doing great and what we can improve on. If you would like to know how to leave a review, here are the instructions.
✔️ SUBSCRIBE TO THE PEOPLE OF PURPOSE PODCAST
- Go to our https://linktr.ee/PeopleofPurposePodcast to subscribe in your favorite listening platform.
✔️ SHARE YOUR PURPOSE THROUGH OUR PODCAST
- To contact our team with a podcast opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org