Manage episode 215306958 series 96752
Today on the show, the gang tackle a cacophony of stories, including:
• The return of Ann Nocenti
• Saga to take a year-long hiatus
• Women cleaned up at this year’s Eisner awards
• Marvel movies to no longer appear on Netflix after Captain Marvel
• Disney’s streaming service to exclude R-rated content
• Locke and Key lands at Neftlix
• Tom King developing dystopian television series
• Joaquin Phoenix Joker standalone movie lands Marc Maron
• Dave Bautista says he’ll leave Guardians of the Galaxy if James Gunn’s script isn’t used
Today on Book Report, Nicole reviews Blackwood #1 from Dark Horse.
Chris reviews The New World #1 from Image.
And finally, Cole reviews The Quantum Age from Dark Horse.
241 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .