Manage episode 303304180 series 82325
Ralph and Kasim share their biggest takeaways from T&C 2021. If you missed it, get the recordings here.
Another great year of Traffic & Conversion Summit is in the books. In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam meet in person for the very first time (and they like each other!). Kasim says he never cared for events until he attended his first T&C five years ago and was blown away. He shares why he goes to sessions that interest him, not ones he thinks are most applicable to his business. The duo is a little hungover after all the fun, but still lucid enough to share some amazing things they learned.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you can no longer afford NOT to niche down
- Tips for easily creating content across multiple mediums
- The core principles of marketing/entrepreneurship we have to come back to
- A 90-day content plan that beats the algorithms and helps you own your industry
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- T&C recordings
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen Covey)
- Principles: Life and Work (Ray Dalio)
- Breakthrough Advertising (Eugene M. Schwartz)
- Digital Marketing for Dummies (Ryan Deiss and Russ Henneberry)
- Go to YouTube and search for “Solutions 8”
- Google “Best Google Ads Agency”
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Ahrefs, an all-in-one SEO tool set that helps you rank higher and get more traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.