Episode 332: How to Double Your Revenue This Year Without Adding More Work or More Customers with Lamar Tyler
Manage episode 304968306 series 82325
There’s got to be a way to make more money this year without working longer hours, right?
Lamar Tyler, the founder and CEO of Traffic, Sales, and Profit, the premier community for purpose-driven African American entrepreneurs, says yes, there is a way. In this episode, host Ralph Burns chats with Lamar about his secrets to success. Lamar quit his corporate job in 2007 and started a blog to promote and equip marriages in the African American community. It took off and became a huge business and community and then Lamar developed a second brand for entrepreneurs.
Listen in as Lamar shares his successful entrepreneurial journey, including tips for building community, creating culture, leveraging paid traffic, and attracting ideal customers.
And don’t forget to DM a screenshot of your honest review of the Perpetual Traffic podcast to Ralph on Twitter for a chance to win recordings of T&C 2021 ($300 value).
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for getting in front of people and getting the head nod factor
- How to create great content that speaks directly to your customers’ pain points
- How/why to stabilize your first brand before developing the next one
- Core fundamentals of marketing that work across all industries
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- DM your review of Perpetual Traffic to @ralphhb on Twitter to win T&C recordings
- Traffic, Sales, and Profit
- Lamar on IG
- Lamar’s Facebook
- Lamar’s Book
- Get a FREE 14-day test drive with Sendlane
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Get Zero Down (Roland Frasier’s new book) FREE.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!