Manage episode 184868579 series 10998
Today we’re talking with Matt Paterini, co-founder of The Nontraditional Pharmacist: a platform company that exposes, connects, and educates pharmacists and pharmacy students to nontraditional pharmacy. At the University of Michigan School of Pharmacy, Matt recognized the many outside the box opportunities available, and Matt’s role at IBM as a cloud software seller to healthcare payer, provider and industry accounts is a measure of that. There he bridges the gap between healthcare and technology helping clients innovate and adapt the changing healthcare landscape.
- Everyone’s leadership road is a little different, tell us about what you’re doing now and how you got involved with this nontraditional role.
- Sales tends to have a negative connotation, especially when talking about healthcare – can you talk about your experiences in sales in a way that shifts the focus from money to helping people?
- How did your education at Michigan’s School of Pharmacy help you to become a problem solver to finding a job in a different field with a similar skill set?
- What was the toughest part of your collegiate or pharmacy journey?
- Tell us about your passion project of The Nontraditional Pharmacist. How did this project come to be, and how each co-founder works together?
- Where is The Nontraditional Pharmacist today, and where do you feel it is going to go in the future?
- What kind of advice would you give to current rotation students that they could do right now?
- What is the best way to contact you?
- What is your best daily ritual to keep your life on track?
- What is the best career advice you have ever received or given?
- What inspires you?
Matt Paterini, PharmD
The Nontraditional Pharmacist, Co-Founder
583 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 25 mins duration .