Manage episode 253463276 series 10881
Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives. Today, we chat with wedding photographer Deb Sandidge. We discuss the process of creativity and how to apply that to your business!
- How Deb got started as a photographer
- How imagination plays a role in the creative process
- The role of creative projects, and how Deb finds inspiration
- How Deb focuses on relaxing and experimentation
- How she gets her work noticed
- The role of relationship building
- "Experimental" vs "experiential" in special projects
- Important lessons Deb has learned
- Advice for new photographers just starting out
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!