Manage episode 227308248 series 1817034
Young Justice “Independence Day”https://media.blubrry.com/pilots_and_petards/pilotsandpetardscom.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/ep-64-young-justice-pnp.mp3
Join Pilots and Petards as they cast judgement and determine if beloved DC cartoon Young Justice “Independence Day” the will be hoisted, or not hoisted: that is the question! You can learn more about Pilots and Petards format here. Please leave us an itunes review, and then follow Jimbo, Drew, and Liz on twitter.
[3.53] Two Sentence Summary
Spoiler Free Part 1
[4.20] Highs & Lows
[11.25] Watch or Rewatch
[12.25] To Hoist or Not to Hoist
[15.00] Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation
- Young Justice companion comic
- Robin Wars Comic
- Teen Titans Cartoon
- Return of the Flash- By Mark Waid and Salvador Laroque
- Impulse Reckless Youth by Mark Waid and Humberto Ramos
[18.25] Crabman Award
[20.05] MVP Awards
[23.23] Literary Analysis
[34.55] Stormy Daniels Dangling Threads of Interests
[48.43] Shop Talk
Find us on the following:
Check Out Similar Pilots
- Ep 57 Extended Discussion: True Detective “The Long Bright Dark”
- Episode #7 X-Men: The Animated Series “Night of the Sentinels Part One”
- Episode #31: Batman Beyond “Rebirth Part One”
- Episode #48: DC Titans “Titans” with editor Liz Garcia
- Ep #58 Extended Discussion: Spawn “Burning Vision”
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.