Manage episode 270243843 series 2429446
In the first of 2 Formula 1 episodes this week, Matt and Mike take a look back on the Spanish GP from last weekend.
- Is it the cars that make the track boring? Or is that track that bad?
- How can the racing be fixed at the track? Can Pirelli help?
- Who did well? Who struggled?
- The Ocon/Magnussen practice incident
- Was Valterri Bottas right to be so bummed out after the race?
Then we discuss the Concorde Agreement being finalized and signed, Turkey joins the 17 race calendar, and which of the "new" tracks we're most excited by!