Manage episode 270568762 series 2429446
What a month of August! Takuma Sato is now a 2 time winner of the Indy 500 and there was plenty to discuss from the race
- Did Alexander Rossi deserve a penalty?
- Aeroscreen safety proves its importance yet again
- Spencer Pigot's scary crash and the yellow flag debate
- Is Takuma Sato one of the best Indy 500 drivers ever?
We then switch gears and discuss the upcoming doubleheader at WWT Raceway (Gateway)
- The Iowa qualifying format is back
- Will Sato have an Indy 500 "hangover" ?
Thanks to our friends at Grinding Coffee , use promo code PITLANEPARLEY for 13% off your purchase!