This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on February 15, 2017 18:07 (). Last successful fetch was on December 19, 2016 18:20 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 159602416 series 73642
On this episode of the Plumbing & HVAC SEO – Internet Marketing Podcast we talk all about Content Creation Strategies for your Plumbing or HVAC Business.
The fact is, Content Is KING and it’s critical to the success or failure of your internet marketing strategy.
- Rule 1 – Create great content!
What is great content – long form, scroll factor, develop content around what people are searching for.
- Today we are overwhelmed with content overload but most content is not great
- You need to create the best content
- Content is not limited to just text, it’s images, infographics, videos
- Share your content, break it down in small social media posts, push out to Facebook, Twitter and email to all your customers and prospects
- Edutainment – Make sure that your content is ENTERTAINING as well as Education. People are bored…
- Great example of this was Gene Johnson who created a video about their “Running for Plumber of Seattle”. Check it out…
The post Content Marketing 101 for Plumbing & HVAC Businesses appeared first on Plumbing & HVAC SEO - Internet Marketing.
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 51 days averaging 42 mins duration .