Manage episode 123898457 series 120778
Check out our new sponsor Wardy IT!
Rich and I do our first show together LIVE! Not all that exciting really. I thought he’d be much better looking. We talk about… stuff.
- Rich gives his perspective on Phil Sim’s recent “Influence 2006” conference up at the Hunter Valley.
- We talk about how to harness the collective intelligence of your/our audience.
- Why the latest tech news is so boring.
- Cameron’s latest technical challenges with his Acer laptop and Netgear modem.
- Rich tells us a little about running a stealth start-up.
- We catch up on the whole LonelyGirl15 story.
- Charles Wright‘s struggle to make money from blogging.
- Why Cam won’t go to Jeremy Wagstaff‘s book launch in Bali
- Scoble’s latest adventure’s slagging off Microsoft
- HP spying on their directors
- Why Cameron’s name was mentioned (and not in a good way) at Phil Sim’s conference
- TPN in the BRW this week
494 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 47 mins duration .