This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: Podcast – Mark Dawson's Self Publishing Formula
When? This feed was archived on November 24, 2017 12:21 (). Last successful fetch was on November 14, 2017 10:21 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 180800748 series 1400177
What happens after an indie author types THE END? Mark and James talk to several self-published authors about the journey from finished manuscript to published book, covering topics such as the importance of a durable author platform, solid launch strategies and the self publishing community.
This week’s key highlights:
- Why building an author platform matters
- How the Self-Publishing 101 course breaks the vast amount of information indie authors need to learn down into manageable chunks
- The value of a supportive community for new authors
- Important book launch strategies that Mark includes in the 101 course
- The important mindset shifts for indie authors
- Building a strong foundation for your author career with Self-Publishing 101
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
PODCAST EPISODE: Last week’s podcast episode on the cost of publishing
COURSE: Self-Publishing 101, enrollment open for a few more days
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 44 mins duration .