Manage episode 185407822 series 1533543
In today’s culture, when asked how we are doing, we often reply “busy." It’s the excuse we use when we are late or to explain why we haven’t called, emailed, or stayed in touch. The thing is, we are legitimately busy. However, life there is one thing that is missing from our active schedule. And that’s margin. Today we are talking about why it is so important it is, what embracing it will change, and how we can incorporate it into our lives.
Mentioned in the Show:
- The Nesting Place - Myquillyn Smith
- Harnessing the Power of Peer Reviews for Your Next Family Retreat by Kimberly Amici
- Beyond Bookmarks: The 10 Best Read It Later Apps for Saving Articles and Videos
- How to Leave a Review for a Podcast in iTunes
- Elise Daly Parker - Personal Coaching
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THIS WEEK'S HOST:
- Kimberly Amici - Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Elise Daly Parker - Blog | Facebook | Twitter |
- Noelle Rhodes - Blog l Twitter l Facebook | Instagram
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
Subscribe to us in iTunes and Stitcher so you never miss an episode. While you 're there, rate and review the show. Your comments go a long way in helping others find us. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to get additional information and bonus content that relates to each week's podcast.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 37 mins duration .