Manage episode 186759909 series 1533543
At the end of last season, we did an episode called Summer Dos and Don’ts. The big idea behind it was to help you and ourselves create realistic expectations for summer. Now we’re back to kick off season 3 with this follow up episode to see how each one of us did and discuss what worked and didn’t work for us over the last few months. Plus we’ll share a few of the things we learned about ourselves along the way.
Mentioned in this Episode
Episode 46 Summer Dos and Don'ts
This week’s Coaching Challenge:
Take some time to assess your summer! Write down your thoughts, make a list or a mental note.
- What was your win this summer? Did you set out to accomplish something or enjoy summer in a particular way and meet your goal?
- What was a loss this summer...what didn’t quite work out the way you would’ve liked? What would you like to change for next summer?
- What did you learn about yourself this summer?
WHERE TO FIND THE CO-HOSTS:
- Kimberly Amici - Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Elise Daly Parker - Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Kimberly Coyle - Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Noelle Rhodes - Blog l Twitter l Facebook | Instagram
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
Subscribe to us in iTunes and Stitcher so you never miss an episode. While you 're there, rate and review the show. Your comments go a long way in helping others find us. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to get additional information and bonus content that relates to each week's podcast.
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 37 mins duration .