Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 13, 2018 17:01 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 193549010 series 72897
The Best Black History Podcast on Itunes is back to take you into 2018 with the right mindset!
In this episode, I reveal some very personal parts of my story that will help you evolve from “struggle mode” to empire building. I cover the 6 levels of financial progress that I followed that brought me from sleeping on a floor to running multiple companies. This struggle set me free to do the work of our people as the Co-Founder of United Black America. Here are the 6 steps:
Step 1: Establish a stream of income
Step 2: Create and follow a budget
Step 3: Save to keep yourself safe
- If you cant open a traditional account with One United, Use Capital One (click here)
Step 4: Build your credit
Step 5: Invest
Step 6: Insure the empire
And in the main segment, we roll out the red, black, and green carpet for Max Maxwell! Subscribe to his Youtube channel by clicking here. Here are just a few things you will learn:
- What is real estate wholesaling?
- Where do individuals find wholesale deals and leads?
- How can individuals get started without a large team?
- When a wholeseller is ready, what kind of team is needed to be successful?
- What does a typical day for a real estate wholesaler look like?
- What are the pitfalls, dangers, and drawbacks associated with whole selling versus other methods of real estate investing?
- …and much more!
Listen to The Show Here
If the player above doesn’t work for you, right click here and select ‘Save As’ to download the episode to your device.
Subscribe to United Black America Radio Here
Step 1: Go to Blogtrottr.com
Step 2: Enter this URL https://panafricanalliance.com/category/podcast/feed/
Step 3: Click the confirm link that Blogtrottr sends to your email. If you don’t get the link, check your spam folder.
111 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days .