Manage episode 166882689 series 1316157
Building relationships with other podcasters is a very cool thing.
I’ve experienced it online for a long time with people in various groups I’m a part of. But there’s something even COOLER about meeting people in person and sharing the love of podcasting together.
I was invited to speak at the recent DC Podfest (about the Triple Power of Killer Show Notes - I’ll share that presentation in an upcoming episode). And just being at the event made building relationships so much easier. The conversations were natural, the people were great, and it was a lot of fun to boot!
So… on this episode I want to help you start building relationships with other podcasters by introducing you to some of the great people I met. I walked around with my digital recorder and got some great clips from some of my new friends and wanted you to hear who they are, what they are doing, and maybe even make a new podcast friend. I hope you enjoy this!Outline of this episode
- [1:18] The reason I’m doing this episode.
- [1:51] Jen Hemphill - host of Her Money Matters.
- [5:49] Jon Harper - host of My Bad
- [10:26] Kip Clark - host of Stride and Saunter
- [15:29] Ben & Chris - The Unexplainable Disappearance of Mars Patel
- [26:21] Sean RIchardson - Artup Bootcamp
- [31:22] Kyle Bondo - Merchants of Dirt
- [37:51] Amy Young - Future Podcaster
- [44:26] Vincent Pugliese - Freelance to Freedom (coming January 2017)
106 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 28 mins duration .