Manage episode 182303539 series 94611
This week’s show deals with creating a lesson plan.
- requirements for a lesson plan
- why you should have a lesson plan
- what goes into a lesson plan
- the lesson plan as a record for other teachers
- tips for adding to your plan while it’s in action
- sample lesson plans from Mark and Ron
- ending the lesson
Sorry, a short and sweet write-up of the show.
Game of the week: King Me
A fun game for large classes, small groups, children or adults. A game for everyone. You’ll need a set of flashcards, but you’ll need to get on the photocopier and make a few different versions of the cards. You’ll need some space, but it’s a fun game.
This is a variation of a game submitted to the MES-English forums http://www.mes-english.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1684#5282
I hope you enjoy it!
98 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days .