This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on July 06, 2018 02:28 (). Last successful fetch was on November 28, 2017 18:42 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 182807434 series 1137029
Michael McCarthy of Sporting News rejoins the podcast this week! We discussed:
- His report that execs at Fox Sports are pushing for less NBA talk and more discussion on sports the network has rights for on FS1. How on Earth can Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd talk NASCAR?
- Should Skip Bayless really be looking over his shoulder after the regime change?
- Would an average of 65,000 viewers per day be considered a success for First Things First with Nick Wright and Cris Carter this Fall?
- When will Katie Nolan join ESPN?
- How Mike Greenberg is already working with sponsors for his upcoming morning show.
- Who will Fox be bidding against for UFC rights?
Hope you enjoy!
Disclosure: The Big Lead’s editor-in-chief Jason McIntyre is an on-air personality at FS1.
PAST GLASS HALF EMPTY PODCASTS:
Mike Florio: Average Fans Should Care About Josh Gordon Confidentiality Breach (Previous podcasts with Florio on Deflategate and his own career are here and here)
Should LeBron Bear More Responsibility for Love and Kyrie “Fitting In?” (With Cleveland sports talk host Anthony Lima)
What Does PC Twitter Even Mean? (With Jason McIntyre and Barstool’s Big Cat)
*denotes Pigsplosion podcast
83 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .