Manage episode 182807434 series 1137029
Michael McCarthy of Sporting News rejoins the podcast this week! We discussed:
- His report that execs at Fox Sports are pushing for less NBA talk and more discussion on sports the network has rights for on FS1. How on Earth can Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd talk NASCAR?
- Should Skip Bayless really be looking over his shoulder after the regime change?
- Would an average of 65,000 viewers per day be considered a success for First Things First with Nick Wright and Cris Carter this Fall?
- When will Katie Nolan join ESPN?
- How Mike Greenberg is already working with sponsors for his upcoming morning show.
- Who will Fox be bidding against for UFC rights?
Hope you enjoy!
Disclosure: The Big Lead’s editor-in-chief Jason McIntyre is an on-air personality at FS1.
PAST GLASS HALF EMPTY PODCASTS:
Mike Florio: Average Fans Should Care About Josh Gordon Confidentiality Breach (Previous podcasts with Florio on Deflategate and his own career are here and here)
Should LeBron Bear More Responsibility for Love and Kyrie “Fitting In?” (With Cleveland sports talk host Anthony Lima)
What Does PC Twitter Even Mean? (With Jason McIntyre and Barstool’s Big Cat)
*denotes Pigsplosion podcast
82 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .