Manage episode 186390417 series 1532189
- [TRANSCRIPTION] PodCTL Basics - Linux Containers
- An Introduction to Container Terminology
- Architecting Containers: User Space vs. Kernel Space
Segment 1 - What is a Linux Container?
- Host OS vs. Container OS
- Container isolation
- Container security 101
- Pass-thru host details
- CNI - Container Native Interface
- Native container networking
- Storage Volumes (static & dynamic)
Segment 4 - Can any Application run in a Linux Container? Does it have to be modified?
- User namespace vs root
- Resource requirements
17 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 25 mins duration .