Manage episode 240202542 series 2497358
Ian Reilly is a consultant Podiatric Surgeon in Northhampton, UK. He is also an expert witness when it comes to podiatric medico-legal cases. When he's not consulting as a podiatric surgeon, you'll probably find him with a fishing rod in his hand.
On This Episode We Discuss:
- The influence of social media and why people need to know, like and trust you.
- The obstacles he faced building his career as a surgeon
- Being an advisor on IFAF with Dr Dock Dockery (Episode 032)
- His thoughts on the title Dr and other claims
- Why social media is a great tool for educating your patients, but sometimes it may be 'education masquerading as self-promotion'.
- Being an Expert Witness
- Why not every surgery goes to plan. Patients can die.
- Duty of care
If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can connect with Ian Reilly at email@example.com or socially on Twitter & Instagram @ireillypodOne-On-One Coaching & Mentoring
If you currently own a podiatry business, the most efficient way to grow your business is with a one-on-one business coach or mentor. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see where I can you.Subscribe To My Newsletter
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional small business tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world. Check it out: Podiatry Legends Facebook Page.Tell Your Podiatry Friends
If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and if you enjoy it a lot, please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy: