Manage episode 245834809 series 10460
A few weeks back I noticed how I've developed a habit of moving past completing tasks big or small without celebrating and since then I've been talking with others about how they celebrate finishing things and doing some reflection on it all. In this Polytechnicast I share where I'm at so far with working on celebrating more.
Related Links and Resources
- Tweet thread: How do you celebrate your accomplishments?
- Jerzy and Rob team up with the hosts of the Tell the Damn Story podcast, Alex Simmons and Chris Ryan, for a two-part discussion on writing, art, and finding your way through this endeavor of creating for an audience: Lean Into the Damn Story Crossover Event Part 1 and Lean Into the Damn Story Crossover Event Part 2
- Drawing User Journey Maps to Design User Experiences, Gather Ideas, and Collaborate - on SALE through November 2019
- For Skillshare subscribers or those new to Skillshare who'd like to sign up for 2 free months + get the Drawing User Journey Maps class
- Rob Stenzinger - Maker, teacher, and coach for experience design, games, and collaboration
- Blog of an Interactive Storyteller
- Art Soundoff
- Lean Into Art
- Art and Science Punks
- Guitar Fretter - mobile and deskop game to play and learn the note positions on a guitar fretboard
- Coaching for people navigating creative professional decisions, collaboration, and product makers and leaders
- Subscribe to the Polytechnicast RSS feed in your podcatcher