Manage episode 246184863 series 10460
Two mini-worksheets I made recently in collaboration with Kate Shields Stenzinger help simplify describing the goals and projects you're working on. We call them the Intentional Planner Tools.
The Goals and Actions planner is about reflection to help plan what's next combined with asking what you're big goals are for the next 5 years.
Then the project concept and project status mini-worksheets help you collect those things you're building and sharing with the world and make it easy to describe why they're important to your audience.
Both are available to download as PDFs.
Related Links and Resources
- Download the Intentional Planner Tools
- Drawing User Journey Maps to Design User Experiences, Gather Ideas, and Collaborate - on SALE through November 2019
- For Skillshare subscribers or those new to Skillshare who'd like to sign up for 2 free months + get the Drawing User Journey Maps class
- Rob Stenzinger - Maker, teacher, and coach for experience design, games, and collaboration
- Blog of an Interactive Storyteller
- Art Soundoff
- Lean Into Art
- Art and Science Punks
- Guitar Fretter - mobile and deskop game to play and learn the note positions on a guitar fretboard
- Coaching for people navigating creative professional decisions, collaboration, and product makers and leaders
- Subscribe to the Polytechnicast RSS feed in your podcatcher