SUCCESS Podcasts are shows for goal-oriented achievers. Hear from our Editorial Board about how they've achieved great heights and what they're doing to continue to climb.
Manage episode 222442290 series 1951744
By Jon Gordon. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Jon Gordon talks with Lou Taylor, CEO of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. She is consecutively listed as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s "Top Business Managers.” Lou and her team serve a large and impressive roster of musicians, athletes and actors including but not limited to Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Jeff Fisher and Cleveland Browns wide receiver Kenny Britt. Jon and Lou cover a variety of topics including the importance of vision, integrity, truth and execution in business (and in life). A few additional takeaways from Lou include:
- When you offer true visions and execution, people see that.
- You have to believe in yourself and your calling.
- Don't just serve your clients. Super Serve them. Communicate proactively, deliver things before they are asked for, etc.
- Failure is not permanent. If you are going to make it, you have to embrace that.
- I want to uphold the good. I want to be the truth teller, even when it is not easy.
- Staying Positive is a choice. You have to decide to do it every day... even when you are tired, even when you don't want to.
- Give more than you receive.
- You can tell if someone is just doing it for the money or the mission.