Manage episode 244963200 series 2134713
- How Gordon 'got over his own nonsense' and motivated himself to return to marathon running just prior to his 50th birthday
- Why we can be intrinsically motivated by something and yet still not act on it - and how to get past that
- Planning for a healthier, happier future by asking the question, 'How do I want to be in 25 years time?'
- Gordon's Dad's professional rowing career that he commenced aged 85!
- What we can learn from those active in their 70s and 80s about living life to its fullest - and healthiest
- Gordon's tips for 'having a crack' and upping your energy and activity.