Manage episode 286896916 series 2891020
From future-proofing mayonnaise to decoding the paradigms of sleep, it’s all in a day’s work for a Space Doctor…
Maya Madhusoodan, Managing Director of Space Doctors Singapore, joins us around the pot to talk all things residual, dominant and emergent – both in terms of her career and the application of commercial semiotics.
Tune-in to hear what Maya has to say about:
- her journey from qual research to strategy and semiotics
- surprisingly varied applications and case studies
- how she sees semiotics working alongside other research methods
- the cultural impact of COVID-19, and how brands might respond
- ....plus a subject she would love to decode, but has never had the chance to!