Manage episode 286896908 series 2891020
For our first guest interview under lockdown, Scott and Drago are joined by Eight Inc's Regional MD for Asia, Andrew Au.
With big questions arising on how our physical and digital worlds will co-exist going forward, Andrew sheds light on a range of pressing topics including:
- The evolution of the Experience Economy
- Leveraging the legacy of the Apple Store
- The risk in over-estimating the longer term impact of COVID-19
- Return on Experience (ROX) = successful human + business outcomes
- Why thinking design isn't necessarily design thinking
- Translating cultural understanding into meaningful experiences
...plus we touch on Andrew's career transition from media to design, and some closing thoughts on the growth of podcasting.
Andrew Au: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewtcau/
Eight Inc.: https://eightinc.com/