Manage episode 256188902 series 2486803
Power of Ten is a podcast hosted by Andy Polaine about design operating at many levels, zooming out from thoughtful detail through to organisational transformation and onto changes in society and the world.
In this episode, Douglas Ferguson talks about his book, Beyond the Prototype, which offers a six step plan for companies struggling with the shift from discovery to launch, especially in the post-sprint slump and his experience working directly with the Google Ventures Design Sprint coaches. Douglas also talks about the role of making and recording music in shaping his thought process. And math rock.
- Douglas Ferguson - aka @TheDUG on Twitter
- The Beyond the Prototype book site
- Voltage Control
- Andy on Twitter
- Andy's website and newsletter
Other podcasts on This is HCD Network
- Power of Ten with Andy Polaine
- EthnoPod with Jay Hasbrouck
- Bringing Design Closer with Gerry Scullion
- ProdPod with Adrienne Tan
- Getting Started in Design with Gerry Scullion
- Talking Shop with Andy Polaine and Gerry Scullion
- Decoding Culture with Dr. John Curran