Manage episode 234020329 series 2390861
We business owners are incredibly busy and our time is precious. It’s important we make the most of it, especially when it comes to efficiently running an allied health business.
One of the best ways you can keep on top of things is by using the reports generated by your practice management software. For whatever reason though, I’ve noticed many allied health business owners don’t bother.
The main problem seems to be because they are simply too busy, but I wonder if the bigger issue is that people are simply unaware of the function and the amazing range of reports that can be generated.
- Discovering a hidden opportunity - practice management software reporting
- Business is a numbers game - understanding your customer data numbers and using them to drive your business
- The types of reports that can be generated by practice management software - billing, sales, cancellations
- Using reports to determine future numbers
- How reports can help you stay on top of trends in your business
- Adjusting workflow based on your report data
- Understanding your allied health team and their work - retaining clients, cancellations, session numbers