Manage episode 239862158 series 1435099
Today I’m talking about creating an overwhelm-smashing marketing plan with Heidi Thompson. We dive into the specifics of what a marketing plan is and the five pieces you need to include to have a successful marketing plan. Heidi goes into detail about all five of those pieces so you know who to talk to, what you should be saying, and how you can evaluate whether your marketing is working. This is a great episode if marketing seems overwhelming to you because she breaks it down into really easy steps for any type of business.
- What a marketing plan is and why you need one
- The 5 parts of any marketing plan
- Setting goals for your marketing
- Researching your ideal clients and what makes you different
- Solidifying your messaging
- Where you should be marketing and what you should say
- Evaluating your marketing plan to make sure it’s working
- Marketing with paid ads
- Get solid on who your ideal client is
- Evaluate what you're currently doing and whether it's working
- Schedule weekly and monthly check-ins with yourself
Connect with Heidi:
Heidi Thompson is the best-selling author of Clone Your Best Clients and the founder of Evolve Your Wedding Business where she specializes in business and marketing strategy for wedding professionals. She helps wedding professionals grow their businesses and reach their goals without going crazy in the process. Her business & marketing expertise has been featured on several wedding and business outlets including The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Wedding Business Magazine, Sprouting Photographer, Photo Biz Xposed, Honeybook, WeddingWire World & she’s an advisory board member for the UK Academy Of Wedding & Event Planning.