Manage episode 246211132 series 1435099
Today I’m talking about how to stay focused with Jodi Graham. We dive into different ways that you can stay focused on your business to make sure that you’re moving forward. We start by talking about why staying focused is so important and the different ways that we can make sure we’re doing that in our business. We talk about tracking our progress, keeping our tasks specific, making sure everything we’re doing is important to our business, and brain dumping. Jodi talks about what a braindump is, how it can help us, and how we can do it. She also gives some recommendations for tools you can test to see if they will work for you and talks about letting go of tasks that we find out aren’t important. You can get here free Daily Planner download at http://my.jodigraham.com/daily-planner-freebie.
- Why it’s important to stay focused
- How tracking your progress can help you stay on task
- The importance of being specific in the tasks you’re working on
- Making sure that each item on your to-do list is important
- Using a braindump to help you stay focused
- Tools Jodi recommends to her clients
- Letting go of tasks that aren’t important to your business
- Set aside 15 minutes to do a braindump
- Review everything on your to-do list and ask yourself why you're working on it and some other why questions
- Create a space to track your progress
Connect with Jodi:
Jodi is the health food-obsessed, woo-woo loving, bookworm Productivity Coach who’s hooked on getting things done. She works with online side-hustlers who feel like they're missing out on biz income and growth because of shiny object syndrome, getting them focused on growing their biz quicker. You can get here free Daily Planner download at http://my.jodigraham.com/daily-planner-freebie.