Manage episode 254441267 series 2394479
People-pleasing at the expense of yourself can be so destructive. As women, a lot of us fall victim to the collective issues of chronically apologizing, and this affects us in all areas of our lives. It’s time we start taking note from powerful women in the world who are doing their thing, on their own terms, without apologizing for it. In this episode, I’m going to talk about honing in on the confidence to be boldly and unapologetically you. I discuss being more direct, using the five-second rule to help yourself overcome chronic apologies, and starting to embrace your true self.
What’s In This Episode:
- Moving on from your people-pleasing ways
- Doing your own thing, on your own terms, without apologizing for it
- Learning to be confidently and boldly you
- Experimenting with being more direct and swapping out your verbiage
- Giving yourself space to really think before you speak by employing the five-second rule