Manage episode 225228915 series 1148202
Welcome to episode 131 of Profit Boss® Radio! In this week’s episode, I am providing you with tips on how to hire a financial advisor.
Why now? Well, because January and the first quarter of the year is a very popular time for people to get their financial house in order and when you are most likely to hire a financial advisor. Also, now is a great time to invest because you can essentially join the market while it’s on sale. Prices are low, making it a great time to start investing.
A question many of my listeners have, however, is where to actually start? Do you ask a friend, do a Google search? Attend an event? The answer is, yes! But with some parameters, of course.
A financial advisor can add tremendous value to your financial life, but it’s an important partnership that does take careful consideration. Tune in to today’s episode as I have an honest conversation about what you should look for in a potential financial advisor. I also offer up some insider tips on ways to evaluate a financial advisor before hiring one.What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Why now may be the right time to hire a financial advisor
- What you need to know about the titles “financial advisor” and “wealth manager” and why can’t rely on titles alone to identify qualified financial advice
- Where to start to hire a financial advisor
- How you can make a savvy choice with whom you entrust your financial life
- 4 categories to evaluate before you hire a financial advisor
- Questions and conversations you should have with a potential financial advisor before hiring one
For more details, please visit the show notes on our website here: https://www.hilaryhendershott.com/hire-financial-advisor/
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 42 mins duration .