Manage episode 227442485 series 1148202
Welcome to Profit Boss® Radio. Today, we are having a very valuable conversation with Dr. Brad Klontz, CFP® warning us about three very costly financial disorders.
All of us hold certain beliefs and biases about money that impact how we behave with our money. Sometimes our money beliefs are obvious to us but in many instances, these money beliefs can be a subconscious force driving our financial decisions without us even realizing it.
This episode is a full statement on the psychology of money and how the way our brains think about money can, and does, manifest our financial reality.
Where does our thinking go wrong that can get us in trouble financially? If you have ever wondered why you think and feel a certain way about your finances, or want to better understand how your personal beliefs may be holding you back from reaching your financial potential, be sure to tune in to this week’s episode!What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- How your subconscious beliefs can sabotage your relationship and reality with money
- The difference between money and wealth
- Which money beliefs lead to a devastating impact on your financial life
- Why it’s so easy to get stuck in self-defeating money beliefs
- How poorly the human mind makes financial decisions and why
- Ways you can override the emotional pull to do finances wrong in order to do it right
For more details, please visit the show notes on our website here: https://www.hilaryhendershott.com/financial-disorders-brad-klontz/
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 42 mins duration .