Manage episode 228228455 series 1148202
Welcome to episode 136 of Profit Boss® Radio! Today’s episode features your questions. Thank you for sharing your personal finance questions with me so I can answer them offline with you or through the show. Please keep them coming.
This week’s show includes questions about what should you do first when paying off student loan debt, creating an emergency account or curveball account, and how to help your financial partner pay off his or her student loans before accomplishing other financial goals. Also, I share the cities that actually pay you to move.
If you have been wondering about how to best prioritize your finances, this episode covers the gamut of financial priorities. Thank you to Jenni, Katie, Marisa, Nellie, Nikki, and Meghan and everyone else that sends me questions.
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio.What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Common pitfalls of buying real estate with your significant other before marriage
- How to handle student loan debt
- What the Robinhood app is and why you should tread carefully
- How to know if you should start a high-yield savings account or pay off student loan debt first
- What the magic number is when planning a wedding and how to not overspend
- How to prioritize your finances after starting a new career or securing a new job
For more details, please visit the show notes on our website here: https://www.hilaryhendershott.com/prioritize-finances-ask-hilary/
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 42 mins duration .