Manage episode 291116620 series 2151759
Dr. DeRouen talks to Sam, a successful medical school reapplicant. He shares his feelings throughout the reapplication process and advice for students getting ready to apply or reapply.
- Sam's path to medicine [3:05]
- The experience of reapplying [6:43]
- Tips for improving/optimizing your application [16:00]
- Med school interviews in the future [27:35]
- Advice for someone who did not get in this cycle [32:48]
Comments, questions, concerns? Leave us a voice message