Manage episode 299486997 series 2899744
No matter how thought-provoking your message, and no matter how well you deliver that message … if you aren’t connected to it, your presentation may not be as well received — nor as effective — as you would like.
And that’s why the topic for this episode is connecting. And who better to discuss this with you but a veteran speaker who’s also an expert on connecting.
Listen in as Michelle Tillis Lederman shares why connecting is essential to your being a more compelling, more engaging speaker.
- Why connecting with your message is even more powerful than connecting with your audience
- Why authenticity matters to your audience
- The pros and cons (most cons) of scripting)
- The two parts of a talk that you should memorize
- How to use notes effectively, if at all
- How to engage others on Zoom
- How to be an inclusive speaker