🎧Mandala Vinyasa, Vedic Teachings & the Gift of Being a Single Parent - Interview with Daniela Garza Rois
Manage episode 240143211 series 2433008
Show Notes: https://pureflow.yoga/podcasts/danielamandala
In this Episode, Daniela shares:
- Her Yoga Journey: Her mom as her first big inspiration, how Yoga found her, and her passion for sharing her unique Teacher Trainings
- What is Mandala Yoga and how she uses this practice to dance with life and connect with the rhythm of Flow
- Words of wisdom for the single parent – How becoming a Single Mom, challenged not only her morning practice, but also helped her transform the traditional concept of what it means to have family, to recognise that family and support is all around
- Obstacles as tool for Self-growth - Self with a capital “S” - The harder the teaching, the thicker the blessing.
- Acro-Yoga as a way to experience and understand how the body moves, by feeling meridians and anatomical planes
- Bhakti Yoga – and what it means to be in devotion
- Dharma Yoga & the 20 Value of Values – Why it’s important to follow your life’s purpose
- Sacred space, and the power of having an altar, and working with nature and the 5 elements to help connect with and transmute emotions
- Non-Dualism and her passion for studying Vedanta - the sacred teachings of Yoga from the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata – and the importance of having a experienced guide to unfold the teachings
- Some of her beautiful life philosophies and nuggets of wisdom:
- ***The more you honour life and have complete validation and trust in what life brings, and take it as prasada, which is the blessed food after the puja, ritual of gratitude, even if its bitter, or sweet or sour, everything is a gift, and is in perfect order.
- ***Life is happening for you, not to you – it’s your friend.
- ***As much as we resist life, life will resist us. As soon as we embrace and trust, life blossoms in front of you
- ***If you follow your dharma the dharma will always protect you
- ***Pain is part of he process, that’s why we’re here: “When the pain comes, the rain comes, and eventually a thousand flowers will blossom”.
- **From the what to the so what? Vedanta – how fast can you go through the threshold of the ego, of what you expected life to be, from the what to the so what?
About Daniela Mandala:
Daniela Mandala is the spirited founder of SOHA - the global School of Healing Arts Yoga Teacher Training, and Co-Founder and Spiritual Director of Sutra Yoga Studio, Monterrey, Mexico, where she’s from. She’s also the proud mother of a beautiful 2 -year old boy.
Daniela has been immersed in bodywork and spiritual practice for more than 16 years, and along her travels has become certified in Osteopathy & Bioenergetics, Medical Magnet Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Mandala Vinyasa Yoga, Prana Flow, Krama Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Acroyoga, and Thai Massage.
Daniela is known for her highly positive attitude, a devoted practice and a sense of service, all of which are present throughout her teachings. Her work as a Yoga and Holistic practitioner inspires very clear technique and a deep understanding. She emphasizes acquiring awareness and sensitivity on how to listen, feel, and support each individual back to the Self.
Currently Daniella is one of the main teachers at Bali ‘s famous Yoga barn, where she shares all her trainings, Daniela also shares class online classes, in Spanish and English on Udaya.com, and is currently working on her first book.--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/pureflowyoga/support