Manage episode 152291327 series 1055659
Implementing a Data-Driven Security Defense framework, the beliefs sabotaging your career, and an important Tactical Edge announcement.
Ed, Chris, and Tim talk about Implementing a Data-Driven Computer Security Framework written by Roger A. Grimes. We then get into talking about The Top Beliefs That Are Sabotaging Your Career. Finally, Ed announces that the dates for Tactical Edge have changed to October 24 – 27, 2016.
- Fixing the #1 Problem in Computer Security: A Data-Driven Defense by Roger A. Grimes
- The Top Beliefs That Are Sabotaging Your Career by Olivia Gamber
- Tactical Edge
- CodeMash in Sandusky, OH 05-08 January. PVCSec’s own Chris will be there (& presenting?)
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE? Stay tuned!
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days .