Manage episode 152291326 series 1055659
How to find a mentor, reading as a communication skill, and hitting the job market.
Ed, Paul, and Tim talk about how to find a mentor. We then get into talking reading as a communication skill. Finally, Ed and Paul discuss hitting the job market after only a short time at your current job. Tactical Edge is October 24 – 27, 2016.
- How to find a mentor
- Reading as a communication skill
- Hitting the job market after a short time
- Tactical Edge
- CodeMash in Sandusky, OH 05-08 January. PVCSec’s own Chris will be there (& presenting?)
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE? Stay tuned!
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days .