Manage episode 152291324 series 1055659
Implementing a Data-Driven Security Defense framework, the beliefs sabotaging your career, and an important Tactical Edge announcement.
Ed, Paul, Chris, and Tim talk about Dr. Eric Cole’s SOC predictions for 2016. Then we get into building a SOC with Paul. Finally, Ed talks about Tactical Edge (October 24 – 27, 2016) again.
- Dr. Eric Cole’s predictions for 2016
- Building a SOC with Paul
- Tactical Edge
- CodeMash in Sandusky, OH 05-08 January. PVCSec’s own Chris will be there (& presenting?)
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE? Stay tuned!
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days .