Manage episode 152291323 series 1055659
Passwords, will they ever go away and trying to find the balance between working and downtime with your free time.
Ed, Paul, and Tim talk about the idea that passwords will eventually go away in the future. Then we discuss using free time to work on a profession and relaxation. Finally, Ed talks about Tactical Edge (October 24 – 27, 2016) again.
- 91% of Cyber Security Pros Say Passwords Won’t Exist in 10 Years by Jeff Goldman – eSecurity Planet
- The importance of balancing honing your craft and playing.
- Tactical Edge
- BSides Huntsville 06 February – Ed’s presenting “Seriously, what the &^*& is Network Segmentation?” & Paul’s talk is “10 Pitfalls of SOC, IH & IR”
- Security Culture Conference in Oslo, Norway 14-15 June – CFP Open – Paul’s putting together a talk as we speak
- Converge Detroit & BSides Detroit in the Arsenal of Democracy, Detroit, Michigan, US of A 14-15 July – CFP Open – Will there be another PVCSec LIVE? Stay tuned!