Manage episode 237016256 series 2088420
Are you experiencing the Dunning-Kruger Effect—where the more experience you have, the less confident you are in the work you produce? We’re talking about the ways imposter syndrome can make you feel like a fraud, coping behaviors associated with it, and then how to break the cycle.
*Update: * We’re also taking a podcast vacation for the month of July—actual vacation getaways + revisiting our Queen Speaking action plan to continue bringing you great content! As we like to say, sometimes taking a break is part of the hustle. We’ll have fresh episodes for you in few weeks. See you back here in August!
Links in this episode:
- Healthyish: The Healthyish Guide to Your 30s
- Nick Wignall: Emotional Intelligence is Overrated. Aim for Emotional Fitness Instead
- Being Boss: Episode #150 // The Imposter Complex with Tanya Geisler
- Career Contessa: Feel Like a Fraud? 3 Questions to Help You Beat Impostor Syndrome
- Ideas.TED.com: 4 ways to quiet imposter syndrome and start believing in yourself
- @TheScienceofBecoming: Dunning-Kruger Effect