Manage episode 291237552 series 45578
It's Friday! Today we do Q&A!
- 1:30 Is there a downside to a second citizenship?
- 20:04 Should I invest for early retirement or buy a house?
- 47:37 How are my crypto wages taxed as I earn them and they grow?
- 1:06:00 Should I cash out my Teacher's pension or keep it?
- 1:16:48 I make 3x money as I did 6 months ago. Am I spending too much?
- 1:24:27 I have $1,000,000 in the stock market. Should I sell?
- 1:38:20 How can I plant some flags as a farmer?
- 1:52:31 How can I pay my parents to work for my business?
- 2:01:00 What's wrong with Universal Life Insurance?
To join next week's show, go to https://patreon.com/RadicalPersonalFinance