Manage episode 195762444 series 1730835
If you turned off the TV at halftime on Monday night, or simply didn’t tune into the College Football National Championship, you have no doubt heard about one of the greatest comebacks in football history. Mentally and physically, Alabama dug out of a first half hole and finally defeated Georgia 23-20 in overtime.
Imagine though had Alabama head coach Nick Saban walked into the locker room and said “To win, we need to be optimistic. We’re down 13-0, so I want you all to try harder at optimism.” Doesn’t sound too helpful, does it? (I would love to have listened to Coach Saban’s real speech)
Optimism is the cornerstone of you being your genuine, authentic best self, especially when facing seemingly, insurmountable challenges. It is an integral part of the S.C.O.R.E.® Success System that I’ve used to help over 2000 athletes, executives and others overcome obstacles and difficulties to finally reach their ultimate dreams, visions and goals. In this episode rather than telling you to “try harder,” we’re providing the proven tools to take your optimism to a whole new level in 2018, as you have your best year ever.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The 5-Second Rule, which has been used everywhere from the World Series pitcher’s mound, Super Bowl, PGA Tour, international board rooms with multi-million dollar deals on the line, and everything in between.
• Why one Olympic athlete sat in a lounge chair in the final days before the 1912 summer games while his teammates practiced, and why it gave him the edge to become one of the greatest names in sports history.
• The brain science behind why you can’t just sleep less and “get by” if you want to achieve your ambitions.
• A refresher on how visualization programs your brain for success.
Finally, we place our order at the Zone Café, as we send you out for your most optimistic week ever!
Be in the Zone
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
382 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 hours averaging 60 mins duration .