Manage episode 201918886 series 1750512
This is Episode #019 of the Raising Health Podcast
I’ve missed you all!
2018 has had A LOT of changes happening so far!
So, I had to shift gears for a bit and wasn’t able to release any new episodes for the last couple of months!
And, boy, do I have more than a few awesome episodes and guests to share with all of you. So much so, that we’ve decided to just unapologetically release some unedited files with you in order to get this valuable information out to the world in hopes that it will find and help those that need it. Thanks in advance for your understanding and ability to roll with the bumps!
If you missed our last episode with Courtney Townley of Grace & Grit, be sure to go back and check out our interview. Courtney is a wealth of knowledge in women’s health and fitness and we talked about the many important components of health and how to achieve it without compromising your sanity.
In today’s episode, I have Dr. Mihaela A. Telecan, Author, Low Carb/Keto Coach and Founder of Healing With Foods on, who shares with us her own personal journey with health and nutrition and how she discovered healing foods that have brought her back to her ancestral roots.
Some Highlights from this Episode Include:
- Mihaela’s personal story about being a busy mom and health entrepreneur
- Being a Vegan, finding the GAPS diet and a Very Low Carb Diet (VLCD)
- How stress and hormones can affect your Gut Health
- Ancestral Eating and what that means for everyday eating
- How her book, Make Peace With Fat, can help you to finally find a sustainable, healthy balance with healing foods
Dr. Mihaela Telecan’s Bio:
Mihaela Telecan, DVM, MS, RD, known as the “LowCarbRD” and Mindset Coach is on a mission to help one million women achieve unsurpassed health and bring happiness back into their lives.
She is the author of MAKE PEACE WITH FAT and the founder of Healing With Foods, a wellness coaching practice focused on helping women reverse metabolic disorders (diabetes, PCOS, obesity), reduce inflammation and pain, heal leaky gut and autoimmunity, and most of all, gain their energy and happy life back.
Combining her professional training with her unique upbringing in Romania and her own healing journey, Mihaela helps her clients gain incredible health and performance, all by using a low-carb, high-fat ancestral whole foods approach, along with important mindset and lifestyle strategies.
Mihaela was featured on local television stations BUZZ TV and Jax Channel 4 River City Live, as well as, published articles in Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, 904 Fitness and Proactive Health Magazine. She was also quoted in Life Extension Magazine and interviewed on numerous podcasts.
LEARN MORE AT: www.healingwithfoods.org
FREE Giveaway: FREE Chapter from Make Peace with Fat Book
Make Peace With Fat on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kwV0XA
Get in Touch With Mihaela Here too:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/healingwithfoods/
And Stay Tuned for Some Big Changes!
- New website coming soon! (www.healourdaughters.com)
- New 60 day and 120 day Lifestyle Makeover Programs. These are 1:1 or small group programs that will Ignite Your Mind, Body & Soul
- @drjenofficial on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/drjenofficial)
- @drjencronin on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/drjencronin/)
- Dr. Jen Cronin on YouTube (http://bit.ly/drjenyoutube)
Please Subscribe to the Podcast if you haven’t already and I’d so appreciate a Rating and Review if you liked what you heard. See you next time!
Much Love- J
18 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 33 mins duration .