Manage episode 298422437 series 2503136
Ever struggled to prepare for a technical job interview? Never fear! We’ve got you covered this week as we chat to Emma Bostian, author of De-coding the Technical Interview Process: A guide to help you nail your next technical interview.
Plus, in Watchtower Weekly, Matt and Roo discuss the mysterious disappearance of ransomware gang REvil and the Pegasus spyware that is so scary it’s enough to make them throw away their devices and move to the countryside to become beet farmers. 👨🌾
🏰 Watchtower Weekly
- Amazon rolls out encryption for Ring doorbells
- Pegasus spyware: Leak uncovers global abuse of cyber-surveillance weapon
- How NSO became the company whose software can spy on the world
- Russia’s most aggressive ransomware group disappeared. It’s unclear who made that happen.
🎙 Guest Interview – Emma Bostian
- 📚De-coding the Technical Interview Process
- LinkedIn Learning: Writing a Tech Resume
- Follow @EmmaBostian on Twitter
- Ladybug Podcast 🎙🐞
- Follow @ladybugpodcast on Twitter
Ask us anything! Please use the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3️⃣ Three Word Password
“The single worst way to share a password."
We use cryptic clues to guess the three mystery words created by our memorable password generator.
📲 Follow Us…
❤️ Review Us...
If you're loving the show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.