Manage episode 239371051 series 2431731
Sarah Layson SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 0:52
Sarah Layson is with Keller Williams in Memphis, Tennessee. Last year she closed 86 transactions with a total sales volume of 32 million and a GCI of 916 thousand. Her average sales price was 379 thousand of which 74% were buyers and 26% were sellers.
Sarah has a 7 member team: 4 buyer agents, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 marketing manager, and 1 team leader.
Sarah is the team leader of the Layson Group. She has been an agent for 4 years and works the Memphis and Nashville markets.
In this call, Sarah talks about:
- Building sales skills and systems for the first 4 months … then selling 25 homes her first year by networking and working homegrown internet leads generated by her husband Scott the marketing manager
- Expanding into a second market due to a family illness
- Managing a team remotely from 200 miles away … the schedule and technology used to keep her team members accountable and on goal
- How she is generated 38% of her business from homegrown internet leads with both free search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC) ads
- The relocation package offer that accounts for 50% of her internet leads
- Which internet ads are providing the highest return and the average cost
- How to get a prospect’s email address when you only have a cell number
- What she is doing to generate 62% of her business by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence including her annual marketing plan
- 2 referral scripts you can use with your sphere of influence
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 86 closings
- 32 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 4 buyer agents
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/07/18)